Hongkong - Macau 4D3N

I can't believe I was walking down the street of one of my travel bucket list! I can still remember how I always dream to see Mi...





I can't believe I was walking down the street of one of my travel bucket list! I can still remember how I always dream to see Mickey and Minnie in Disneyland. It was really my dream since I was a kid! Finally! My dream became a reality! Thanks to my boyfriend who was with me during my HK trip.

This is just a short summary about our trip and I'll be making a new entry how our day to day experience was. We went to Hongkong last February 22,2016, I was able to book the tickets since November 2015 and had our reservations during the months left I was so busy at my work. I was still in doubt if my boss would grant my leave since I'm still in a probationary position. February I got regular at my job had my sick and vacation leave but since I got my regularization on February first week of February to be exact. I lied that I was sick during my 4 days leave! I filed for SL instead of VL! Yeah! SL = "Sikretong Lakwacha". 

 Just to make this entry short and simple, We went to Macau also, we didn't booked for any tours and the other stuff, just plane tickets and hotel reservations. All tours were just DIY and by searching thank you google and travel blogs! Didn't had a hard time going to the places we wanted to go since the MTR is just a few mins walk from our hotel and this is the only transportation we used and I wish Philippines have this kind of train system. All places were connected in train!

I'll be compiling some of my photos and promise to make a blog entry about this trip. This post was super late since I'm busy/can't use the laptop in the office while blogging! So yeah! More posts to come cause I've been to different places already! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments