2017 Bid Goodbye A Recap

I just don’t know. I became lazy to update my blog,  I do check it but I don’t have this urge to blog and it makes me feel sad because ...



I just don’t know. I became lazy to update my blog,  I do check it but I don’t have this urge to blog and it makes me feel sad because there are many places that I’ve been to and supposed to document it here. Maybe I should just do a recap on how my 2017 went away.
November 2017 was the highlight of my 2017. I went to the USA and stayed there for 5 months. I’ve been to different cities and states and now as I’m writing this post. I’m currently fixing our K1 visa application. I’ll be relocating to the states with my fiancé maybe this March 2018. Just make me sad to leave my family here but I need to move on and go forward for my future.

I’ve been to Disneyland
I’ve been to Lake Tahoe
I’ve been to Universal Studios
I’ve been to Sea World San Diego
I’ve been to San Francisco
I’ve been to Las Vegas Nevada
I watched a show in Las Vegas
I skydive in Hollister California


I promise myself that I’ll be updating this blog every time that time will permit me.

Read more..

You Might Also Like

0 comments