I resigned from my job and what happened?

It's been  long time since I made an update here, I almost left my blog hanging and I'm now here writing this and I'm now ...



It's been  long time since I made an update here, I almost left my blog hanging and I'm now here writing this and I'm now I officially call my self a bum. Yes I quit my Job, my 2nd job to be exact. I was working good on my first company but I got bored an an offer has arrived, I resigned from my position as a Sales Engineer and started to the new company as a Business Development Manager.

I was so happy by the time I got promoted, to the point that I was still new to the company. I can now feel the pressure is on me. I don't know, I just felt like this is not good for me. I was always thinking how will I be effective in my new job. Wondering what plans should I do. I don't have a PROPER TRAINING in my new job. I was so skeptical to realize that this company is not helping me to grow, instead it makes me realize that I'm not good for this position. I worked there for almost a month, when I was on my 4th week, I got sick. I was diagnosed with Amebiasis I got hospitalized and got very sick to the point that I cannot work.

That's the time when I realized that I;m not happy on what I'm doing. I always kept saying on my mind that I don't wanna go to the office. I'm to lazy to work! there's something that I need to do not this kind of job. I felt sad! Maybe that's the point why I resigned. My boyfriend went to the USA and we had this Long Distance Relationship agreement.

I don't want those kind of stuff. I want to have more time with him. It added to my confusion to resign or not. I'm juts not so happy at my work environment. I can the Pressure and the sadness because i'm missing my boyfriend.

So there comes this week that I didn't went to the office for few days. I decided to make a resignation letter and I don't care what would they tell me if I will pass it. I went to the office on a Wednesday morning, My boss greeted me, he don't know that I'll be submitting my resignation few minutes from that time. I asked him if we can talk. He agreed. I just said something to him and the reason why i'm resigning is because of my health. I told him that i'm not still feeling well.

My resignation will be effective tomorrow. That's the only word that I said. and walked out the room and gave the HR the copy of the letter. Now it's been 3 weeks since I resigned. I don't know what would I do. I'm thinking to make a business but it scares me a lot. I only have few savings left.

Freelancing is not my thing. I don't have the guts to work on it. I think my life is really engaged into business. I just hope my mind would be cleared up to what would i really want in my life..

You Might Also Like

0 comments