Manila Ocean Park Experience

During the Holiday break on September 25, 2015. I was asked by my dad to purchase the Metrodeal voucher that I'm telling him for the Man...

During the Holiday break on September 25, 2015. I was asked by my dad to purchase the Metrodeal voucher that I'm telling him for the Manila Ocean Park entrance. It was my nephew's birthday last September 17 so we decided to have an extended celebration. I immediately purchased the discounted deal for only 799 Php. I used my dad's credit card and luckily the process was just short. Printed the vouchers and the good thing of this voucher is it is valid for public holiday unlike other deals right?


Here's what is included in the deal. It's original price written in Metrodeal was 3,250 Pesos but when we were redeeming the voucher in the redemption booth the price was only 990. I just bought 4 vouchers thinking that my nephew is still free of charge cause he's just 2 years old. Got surprised that he needs to pay the FULL price.
  • Oceanarium 
  • Trails to Antarctica
  • Jellies Exhibit 
  • Penguin Talk Show 
  • Birds of Prey Kingdom 
  • Sea Lion Show Sharks & rays Dry Encounter 
  • All Star Bird Show 
  • Symphony Evening Show 
  • Amazing Stories of Yexel's Museum



It was already my second time to visit Manila Ocean Park, I was able to go here during my 4th year highschool field trip around 2008. The place really changed alot since I came there during 2008, there were different stores and food outlets already as well as the Yexels' toy museum which we haven't got a chance to visit cause during that time there were lot's of kids who are in line for their field trip too. LOL


The Sea Lion show was the best part of my 2nd time experience here in Manila Ocean Park. It was my first time to witness their live performance. My mom got lucky because she was chosen to be with the sea lion on stage. Such a bibo mom! HAHAHA




Just strolled around and took some pictures. I'm sorry sorry for the picture that I uploaded here. I was busy taking care of my nephew. That I wans't able to took legit shots. We didn't got a chance to visit the Jellyfish area too as i said before people are all over the place. It's too crowded. How I wish they will full blast the aircon's temperature.

Posing to the beautiful oceanarium. They said that this is the largest ocenarium in the Asia. I hope someday I can go to Hongkong or Singapore to witness more Ocenairums.



To end the whole day experience, We watched the Symphony Evening show which amazed me too! The lights and musics are so one of a kind. It was also my first time to experience this show. Overall the experience was tiring but fun!

You Might Also Like

0 comments