Pink Table, Tanza Cavite - A sweet heaven cafe

I was able to go to Pink Table located in Tanza Cavite last Saturday together with my boyfriend. I've been wanting to go to that place s...

I was able to go to Pink Table located in Tanza Cavite last Saturday together with my boyfriend. I've been wanting to go to that place since the time I saw it on My Instagram feed. Since my boyfriend is living in Tanza Cavite too so we decided to give it a try.


If you're familiar to Tanza Cavite, Pink table is in the same location of Calle Real. It is located in the second floor of the area. The place is an old house turned into something kikay and of course pink colors are everywhere!


I wasn't able to took some pictures of the menu but the price for the food was worth the price. Pink Table offers different kinds of food from Waffles, Fruit Shakes, Milk shakes, Mac and cheese ( this is their best seller!) and many many more!

We ordered Ala Mode Waffle (waffle with berries and cream ceese), famous Mac and Cheese (serving is big! Good for 2 persons already) , S'mores and Banana Strawberry milk shake.


Food taste is superb! As in! They are so yummy! Worth the price and again i'm telling you. They have a big serving! You must share it with your friends or else you'll end wasting em since the smores can't be asked for take out like what happened to us! LOL. 

This is an old house owned by the same management of Calle Real. We were able to talked to one of the owners of this cute cafe. It is a family business and the concept was by their kids who wanted to have a kikay cafe so yeah it all turned into a pink cafe!


Please take note that this cafe doesn't have an aircon which I think is the negative side of the cafe place. I know this is a vintageish place but the weather in Philippines is asdfghjk freaking unpredictable or should i saw hotness overload! Hahaha! They only offer wide open windows and pink electric fans! We went there around 5pm so It's not hot anymore but what If you dine it around lunch time diba? But it's cold at the evening. I think that's all. You guys should try it too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments