Archery Range in Cavite by Majarlika; My First Archery Experience

It's been so long that I really wanted to try this sport. My mom was an Archery player before when she was still in her you...



It's been so long that I really wanted to try this sport. My mom was an Archery player before when she was still in her young age, she used to compete to different cities. Boo! me for not adapting her skills haha! So move on, My boyfriend told me that there was a new Archery Range in District Imus Cavite he was able to knew this by his Facebook friend's photo. Since It was just a 30-45 mins drive from our place we immediately went to District Imus.

We haven't had a hard time looking for the place since we're familiar in district imus. The place was named as "Majarlika Archery Range", it was in front of Adidas in the Promenade section 2nd floor near Yellowcab. Luckily,when we arrived there, they are still in their soft opening so the price is still on PROMO!. From 580 Pesos we were able to only pay for 400 Pesos.

Rates:

  • Basic Hour Rental - P580 Per Hour (inclusive of bow, arrow, target paper, safety equipment and rental range rental)
  • 6 Session Lesson Rate - P3000 (inclusive of 6 hours basic coaching, bow, arrow, target paper, safety equipment and rental range rental)
  • 10 Session Rate - P5000 (inclusive of 10 hours coaching, bow, arrow, target paper, safety equipment and rental range)




We had our stretching first before playing then the instructor discussed us the basic equipment's and how do this sport is played. My boyfriend enjoyed this game a lot since he was able to hold the bow and arrow for so long and he hit his target so well. While I'm still in pain. HAHA My shoulder hurts as well as my hand up-to know after 2 days. The bow was quiet heavy for me but I don't know maybe i just need to do some exercise. The only negative side of this place is that, It is not fully air-conditioned but electric fans are there. But oh please! The sweat is all over my body when we were playing this game for 1 hour. Maybe because they are still in their soft opening since on their website it was stated there that It is in fully air-conditioned. I don't know but I hope they be fixing it. 





Majarlika's Website: 

We are Philippines-born, NYC owners who are archery enthusiasts. Archery is our passion and we want to share this fun sport with others. If archery is a hobby or something you enjoy doing with your family in your spare time, then Majarlika Archery Range is the right place for you. No membership is required and we also offer several lounge areas for non-shooters or those who are just timid. • Majarlika Archery Range is the first indoor archery offered in Cavite• Our competitive edge: We offer 8 lanes in the range of up to 12 meters • Safe and family friendly • Fully air-conditioned facility in the middle of an outlet mall in The District Imus • Our MISSION is to introduce archery in Cavite and make aware its various health benefits. It is also a great appeal for the entire family that inspires everyone to put away their electronic gadgets and be active.

Majarlika Archery Range

The District Imus 2nd Floor, Emilio Aguinaldo Hwy 4103 Imus City Cavite Corner Daan Hari Road, Bgy. Anabu II-D
info@majarlika.net (949)-436-8495 Smart (937)-693-1621 Globe

You Might Also Like

0 comments