Zoobic Safari 2015

It's been a week since I went to Subic together with my boyfriend's family. We left Cavite around 5:30 AM and just came around 9:00...

It's been a week since I went to Subic together with my boyfriend's family. We left Cavite around 5:30 AM and just came around 9:00 AM in Subic. Our plan was to try the Tree top adventure but when we got here. We decided just to visit the Zoobic Safari. I find the Tree Top adventure quite boring. LOL, 



So it was my first time to visit the famous Zoobic Safari. I feel like i'm in my elementary days fro my field trip LOL. But upon arriving in Zoobic Safari I can see only few people. I was a bit disappointed to the place. I thought that the place was really beautiful because I heard it to some of my friends. I feel like this place was not really maintained.


The animals in the place looks malnourished/thin without proper nutrition in their body. They look so thirsty looking at their place there's not enough water and I saw camels that have so dry skin. I really felt disappointed that time. How I wish I can adopt those remaining animals or just let them be free in their real habitat.

We tried to ride on the famous "Tiger Feeding/Ride on the Jeppney" . IDK what it is called but all I can say is that it was a waste of money!!! I thought I'll be seeing lots of tigers but hey! We only fed 1 tiger. 1 Tiger =6 bus! the tiger is not also in the mood to eat, it was too sleepy hahaha.


While we are on this mini bus/shuttle we visit the enchanted cave and I also forgot the other room we visited but this place was full of dead animals. They are preserved and placed in that room. I pitty these babies for not having a good place to sleep.


After feeding the tigers and visiting this preserved room for dead animals. We went to the Tigers home/cages. There are lots of tigers in this place but UGH! the smell is so disgusting. I wish they will really maintain the place.


Overall experience i would rate it as 5/10. I did not enjoy the place but I enjoyed the people who I'am with.

You Might Also Like

0 comments