Flowboarding; Not Your Typical Water Sport

I purchased a deal in metrodeal few months ago for the awesome "Flowboarding". I'm really addicted in buying discounted vouche...

I purchased a deal in metrodeal few months ago for the awesome "Flowboarding". I'm really addicted in buying discounted vouchers that's why when I saw this discounted deal I immediate purchased it. TADAAA! 2 weeks ago, me and my boyfriend decided to use the vouchers, and yheap! Flow boarding is not that easy. So what's flowboarding anyway?



Flowboarding is a hybrid boardsport, which has been evolving since the 1980’s. The sport combines the progression, maneuvers, and skills from the core action sports of skateboarding, surfing, bodyboarding, and snowboarding and to a lessor extent, wakeboarding and skimboarding. These boardsports have a strong influence on flowboarding’s direction, style, and energy. Amateur to top professional action sports athletes find flowboarding to be one more pumping board sport to fix their adrenaline needs, as well as an epic cross-over sport.
Since Molino Cavite is just near our place around 1 hr drive we just packed our things and went to Flow House Manila. I've been seeing this place when I was still reviewing for my board so I'm very familiar to the directions and of course, thank you Waze! haha


As we entered Flow House Manila, we are greeted by their cool security guard and assisted me in their lobby. I just presented the vouchers with my Id and got our schedule for the next ride. We went to the place around 4:30 PM and booked our schedule for 6PM ride. So we just proceed to their Bar.



Drinks anyone? They also have their mini resto. They serve burgers/pizza/fries etc. But we didn't ordered cause we already ate before going to Flow Houe Manila, we just ordered their Frozen Lemonade which is superb! Sobrang sarap to the highest level!


Before we ride the Flow Board, we are required to be oriented with the instructor for just few minutes. No stretching, just talk. This is the saddest part of my life. If i just know what would happen to my body, i stretched before riding. I repeat. I wish i stretched before riding!!! After an hour of riding/trouble/killing my self/almost dying ride of my life, I felt the pain. My body hurts as hell!! I want to try it again but i'm afraid of the body ache that i'll be feeling again. I had pain killers for almost 3 days. But this water sport is really an extreme sport! I will try this again soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments