Winky Winky Eyelashes by Stylash

I finally decided to try the Eyelash Extension! I've been curious about this for the longetstime but ...



I finally decided to try the Eyelash Extension! I've been curious about this for the longetstime but last Saturday I finally gave it a try. I went to Stylash SM Dasma branch which has a whooping 20% discount when I availed their service.

When I entered, the staff welcome me and assisted me. Asking if it was my first time and some details if what length do I want, She showed me the types of lashes they are using. They are not sing synthetic nor human hair but they call it mink lashes.


I can't decided properly that time so i just asked her what do you think is the best for me. I really want to have thick eyelash BUT i already have long eyelashes okay? I'm just tired of curling and I want to experience that I woke up like this face with those lovely long eyelashes.Chose GLAMOROUS and also availed their eyebrow threading.



I chose the C shape because I want to have those doll eyes/fake eyelashes look.HAHAHAHA, She told me that 12mm/0.20mm will do so I said okay. I also chose the Fancy shape of the lashes cause I really want to make my eyelashes stand out AHHAHA.


When she already wrote my dteails and everything, I was so surpsied when she informed me that Ma'am Waiting pa po kayo. I was like WHAT? You should told me that before I fillout some of my details. Ano yan naninigurado kayo? So yeah, wala akong nagawa just to wait HAHAHA. But what is annoying is that some customers came to avaled their "eyebrow thread" and let them go inside. Left me alone, I was too hysterical when my boyfriend came and I said. Ako nauna sa pila but tignan mo nasa loob sila. Making loud noises HAHA . after few minutes they let me lay on thei plastic covered bed. LOL



The process just took almost 1 hour with the eyebrow thread, And look how I love my eyelashes now. Took shot of this aftercare because they don't have the card/ after care card like what I read to some blogs.They gave me a free spoolie! Not explained when and how will I use it tough. Seems like the people in this branch are customer friendly. Except for the technician who did my eyelashes. I love here. I need to go to retouch my eyelashes after 3 weeks!

Total payment cause me only 950 istead of 1,250 Pesos! I'm loving my eyelashes! Wink Wink!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you can see yourself the before and after effects, and after effect is the one that attracts a bit more, long eyelashes are always a symbol of beauty

    ReplyDelete