Revisiting Baguio for the 3rd Time

No plans, just a simple talk. Let's go to Baguio tomorrow! I texted my Dad when I was still in the office, he told me go! Just ...

No plans, just a simple talk. Let's go to Baguio tomorrow! I texted my Dad when I was still in the office, he told me go! Just look for a hotel.

So the problem that I encountered was the hotel. I almost called every hotels in Baguio but sadly, they are all fully booked. I was so happy when I called Prince Plaza Hotel which is a non fancy hotel, a budget friendly hotel which has an available room. 2,400 good for 2 pax, just add 200/pax for additional guests. So we were 4 adults = 2,600 all! But without breakfast. So I just booked it. There's no more hotel available eh! 

We left home on Friday, November 27,2015 going to Baguio around 12AM and came to Baguio around 7:00AM. Blame it on the traffic because it was a long weekend that time.  Yes, Prince Plaza Hotel was too nice to accept us even we checked in so early. It was my request when I booked via phone call. Thank you!



This was my 3rd time to visit Baguio. All I can say is, there are no changes except for the volume of the people. Crowds are everywhere! Upon entering the hotel room we immediately got a chance to have a sleep. Roam to the city around 12 PM. 

Day 1
  • Botanical Garden
  • The Mansion
  • Mines View Park
  • Christmas Village 






Day 2

  • Burnham park
  • Strawberry Farm

We decided not to go to other places anymore because of the crowd! We hate the fact that when morning Baguio's weather is so-so. Not cold not hot. I wore sleeveless on our 2nd day! Went home around 1PM the next day and arrived in Cavite at 8PM. Viola! A well day spent again with my family ;)



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete