A Staycation in Bellini Suites at Presidio Lakefront

Again my favorite to do when I'm bored was to visit those groupon/ discounted vouchers sites so I was bored on a Friday afternoon, I pu...

Again my favorite to do when I'm bored was to visit those groupon/ discounted vouchers sites so I was bored on a Friday afternoon, I purchased a deal from Metrodeal an overnight stay at Bellini Suites at Presidio Lakefront. Before purchasing I called their hotline number and asked if there's an available room for tomorrow, luckily there's an available room so i hurriedly purchased the deal and reserve for the room.

Reservation was so easy, the person who I was able to talk to was very accommodating. She just reminded me to bring at least 2 valid ID's and a 1000 pesos security deposit which is refundable upon checkout. Our room was a Studio Deluxe Room for two persons, Bellini Suites was a condo turned into a hotel. So there are kitchen utensils available so yes, you can cook.






The room was spacious which I really love and also there was a sofa be included in the room with a flat screen TV plus a refrigerator. Free 2 complimentary water bottles. I'm very sorry for the poor images I took, I was very tired and sleep immediately upon check in I forgot to took decent shots of the room before we enter. 

What I just don't like in our room was, the water from the air-conditioner was leaking on the floor. We called their font desk to ask some help and they immediately attend to our request to fix it. A technician/IDK person went to our room to check it. He just told us that he will just close/turn off the electric supply for the switch under the bed which was affected by the water and gave us a towel and used to fix the water leak. I thought it was already okay when we woke up, there are water leaks all over the floor. Hello baha na sa kwarto namin HAHA!

Went swimming on the clubhouse pool. Water was very cold we just stayed there for like 15 minutes then. We had our dinner in Baga Manila which was very near the place. Overall our stay was superb! I just want to live there because the place was very quite and peaceful.

There are other food stalls and shops near the place so you won't be having a hard time where to eat. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete